I’m looking to make me some money from the internet. I hear that ebooks are the way to go, so I’ll be working on some original content from past articles that I’ve done, bringing them together in ebooks.
Here’s a few reasons why I should be doing this right now:
- Selling ebooks means my earning potential becomes unlimited. They’re always available for people to buy. I will no longer need to exchange my time for money.
- Each ebook becomes a new ‘product’, creating a new income stream. I can have multiple income streams instead of just one.
- It costs me nothing to ‘manufacture’ an ebook, it’s purely a digital product. I don’t have to spend money on materials when selling them. It’s 100% profit.
- The market is the entire world, and the audience is everywhere.
- I’m adding value to people’s lives. My ebooks will give them solutions and information that they’re willing to pay for.
- Leverage is an important factor. The internet is a huge leverage tool in its own right. Advertising and affiliate marketing allows others to sell my ebooks for me.
- It costs practically nothing to set up.
- You spend the time on creating an ebook and then spend no more time on it once it’s ‘out there’, and it keeps on making money for me. 9. I can work from home. 10. I can make sure my ebook business is fully automated, so that people can buy and download my ebooks without me doing anything.
- Having published ebooks helps establish me as an expert in my niche, whatever that might be.
- I can create an ebook and then have it available for sale to the whole world in less than a day. That’s pretty amazing! 13. I can do write and publish ebooks in my spare time, while still maintaining a day job. Anything I earn will be a nice bonus.
- When my ebooks become popular and earn me enough money to quit the day job, I’ll have all the spare time I could possibly want, with the ebooks earning money without me needing to be ‘working’.
- If I want more money, I write more ebooks!
I better get started now!
Thanks for reading! Please add your own thoughts below.
Don't forget to subscribe for new posts sent to you by email!