Welcome to this blog. I’m going to assume you’re reading this ’cause you’re interested in who I am. Thanks! I appreciate the interest.
About this blog
Alanz Eyes is an archive of my insights, observations, opinions and articles about various topics of interest to me. The articles you’ll find here include observations about my life, as well as some of the things I’ve learned, which I write about to help others learn them too. Maybe you’ll find something worthwhile here. I hope you do.
Here’s some aspects of my personality, which can tell you a lot about who I am:
- strong value systems
- very interested in people
- loyal and devoted to people and causes
- future oriented
- growth oriented, always wanting to grow positively
- creative and inspirational
- flexible and laid back, unless a ruling value is violated
- sensitive and complex
- dislike dealing with details and routine work
- original and individualistic
- excellent written communication skills
- prefer working alone
- value deep and authentic relationships
- want to be appreciated for who I am
(You can read more detail about me in relation to those traits here: More about me.)
I’m a very philosophical and spiritual person, and a lot of my journal entries relate to a philosophical or spiritual perspective on life and the experiences I have. The subjects I love writing about in my life can be seen in the list of Categories. You can find out more about them by clicking on any of the Categories.
My hobbies include:
- web design
- people watching
Oh, and I guess drinking chai lattes at Starbucks while hanging out with my friends and watching people walking by. So that’s me. I hope you enjoy what I write, and feel like coming back to read more. It’d be great to see your comments on here as time goes by. If you’re interested in commenting, of course…