There’s all kinds of changes going on in my life right now. So many, I just don’t know where to start! I’ll try to summarise…
- My contract was extended during April for another month, but then someone changed their mind and thought they had a better idea, so they cancelled the extension. My last day was Thursday last week.
- Now that I’ve got some decent spare time, I’ve been working very heavily on my new website. Where this site is about my life, my new site will be about my consulting services. That’s all the hint you’re getting right now. The site will be announced soon, when it’s reached a state I’m happy with.
- After more than a year of being happily single and not looking, I’ve recently realised I’m ready to look again. I asked a lovely lady out last week, and we should be catching up for coffee sometime soon.
- I’m driving to Sydney tomorrow to catch up with that special lady I met a few weeks ago. We’ve kept in touch, and are catching up tomorrow. I plan on driving to Sydney to pick her up, then we’ll go to Wollongong for the scenic drive (yeh, I’ll take photos). Lunch in ‘the Gong’, and then back to Sydney to drop her off, then back home to Canberra for me.
- I’ve been catching up with my sister quite a bit, which has been great. As well as the neices and nephew… Saying that makes me feel old, and makes me feel I’ve missed out on a lot by not being around.
- I’m seeking a more peaceful ‘me’. There’s a few things about myself that I’m working on, to get rid of what irks me, and to move into something a lot more… calmer. Peaceful. This is a goal I’ve set for this year. And next. Well, for however long it takes for me!
- I’ve been realising that my skills and experience has created a level of confidence in me that has allowed me to move forward in a very interesting manner, in relation to my career. This is what I’m developing my consultancy website for. Ok, you got another hint. More information will be released soon.
So that’s about it. A summary of the past few weeks. It’s been an awesome ride.
Thanks for reading! Please add your own thoughts below.
Don't forget to subscribe for new posts sent to you by email!