Do you remember playing ‘join the dots’ when you were a kid? You got a whole bunch of dots and then drew lines between them, resulting in a picture forming. The dots are all over the place, and don’t mean anything – until you connect them.
Here’s a few dots for you to consider.
- Joe Lieberman, a Democrat Senator who has been a vocal supporter of George Bush and the ‘war on terror’, lost a Democratic primary election to Ned Lamont, another Democrat. This is a major blow against the Bush Administration, losing a supporter of their policies.
- The UK arrests a number of people allegedly involved in a terrorist plot to down some planes.
- Lieberman uses the story to attack Ned Lamont, saying that Lamont’s goals for ending the war in Iraq would constitute a ‘victory’ for terrorists.
- Terrorist alerts are raised to maximum level in both the UK and the US.
Meanwhile, over in the Middle East where the real shit is hitting the fan, we have these other dots.
- Israel has succeeded in cutting off Southern Lebanon from Beirut. All roads and bridges have been made impassable. All travel in and out of southern Lebanon has been cut. All life-supporting infrastructure in and to southern Lebanon has been destroyed. The Israelis can get there, but no one else can. There’s nowhere for the Lebanese to go. Attacks are being conducted against them and they can’t flee. There’s no infrastructure left to preserve life. No electricity, no fuel, no life and rescue services. Thousands are going to die from Israel’s tactics.
- What news of Gaza? No news. And yet Israeli attacks are still continuing. Napalm and other chemical weapons are being used by the Israelis, weapons that are banned under international law as ‘weapons of mass destruction’.
- The US continues to support Israel by providing fuel for their jets and ammo for their weapons.
But back in the ‘real world’ we have heightened terror alerts, which are just awesome in their ability to deflect attention from the Middle East.
The UK is talking about introducing security restrictions to prevent terrorist attacks, bringing them in line with the US Patriot Act. ‘In order to preserve our freedom, we have to give it up to protect ourselves’. How is that logical? ‘In order to preserve our freedom we have to give up our freedom.’ Freedom can only be preserved by continuing to support freedom. All that’s being supported is a lack of freedom. For everyone.
Isn’t it interesting that there was more of a threat from the IRA over the past 20 or so years, than there has been from these new terrorists. And yet, suddenly, the new war on terror means everyone has to give up their freedom in order to… preserve their freedom?
Blair and Bush are fascists who are leading manipulative events to create such incredible fear in their people that those people will agree to anything to ‘protect themselves’, including such protection as self-imprisonment through agreeing to such heavy security measures.
Look at the dots, and see for yourselves the manipulation of events that are occurring. Distracting people’s attention from the real issues, in order to raise their fear about ‘what might happen’, is a psyop strategy to increase the power and control of the leaders.
Psychological Operations (PSYOP [US] or PSYOPS [UK, GE, NATO]) are planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to specific foreign and (in certain countries) domestic audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals. Sometimes combined with black operations or false flag tactics, the purpose of psychological operations is to induce or reinforce attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator’s objectives. As such, there must always be sufficient truth to be credible.
This concept has been used by military institutions throughout history, but it is only since the twentieth century that it has been accorded the organizational and professional status it enjoys now.
Don’t let yourself be a victim to psyop manipulation. Look for the dots and find the picture that’s hidden.
Thanks for reading! Please add your own thoughts below.
Don't forget to subscribe for new posts sent to you by email!