So over the past couple of months I’ve had something happen to me that’s never happened before – I’ve become allergic to something, and I think it’s flavoured milk, or excessive dairy. Or beef. I’m really not sure. But this is what it does to my face.
I know, it’s pretty horrible, isn’t it!
And the rash is pretty bad too.
I’ve got a doctor’s appointment later this month, and I’ll get a referral to an allergy specialist so I can get some clarity around what I might be allergic to.
I’m writing this because I’ve got a really bad touch of it tonight (the photo above was taken some weeks ago). It burns! It’s a burning, annoying rash that kills the skin, ’cause dead flakes fall off. It’s horrible.
I’ve never had allergies before in my life, so this is a new experience for me. I’m not enjoying it one bit.
Thanks for reading! Please add your own thoughts below.
Don't forget to subscribe for new posts sent to you by email!