You’re probably here because you’ve clicked on the link in my Twitter bio, so I welcome you to my blog. I hope you find me interesting enough to follow.
Here’s a few interesting facts about me and Twitter:
- My first ‘tweet’ was 20 March, 2007… I didn’t post again until 11 October, 2007. The next message was on 14 May, 2008, which is when I actually started to ‘get it’.
- I’m now a bit of a fan of Twitter, but I prefer to use it simply as a means of adding value to my life.
- If you send me a @ message, I’ll send you an @ right back. I appreciate conversation.
- I love helping people, and this blog has a number of articles that you might like to read. Check out the Tag Cloud section for something of interest to you.
- I use Twitter to promote my blog, and to share items and thoughts that I think would help provide value to people’s lives.
- You can find out more about me by clicking on About at the top of the page. It’s pretty detailed!
- I also use Twitter to engage in conversations with others if they say something that interests or amuses me, or to provide what I hope are interesting or amusing glimpses into my life on a daily basis.
- I see enormous potential with business and professional networking, and sharing products and services with interested people, in return for increased exposure and revenue.
- I don’t swear in Twitter or on my blog, and if I do, I might use Battlestar Galactica’s method and mention how ‘fracked off’ I am with something, or how ‘fracked’ something is.
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you find me interesting enough to hang out with me on Twitter.
Thanks for reading! Please add your own thoughts below.
Don't forget to subscribe for new posts sent to you by email!